Emily Schildt is the founder of Pop Up Grocer, a traveling showcase of emerging trends in food and beverage products. The novel concept allows visitors to discover new brands and items in a beautiful, curated, educational environment, unlike a traditional grocery store. Pop Up Grocer has opened 3 of its stores in New York City, in the Soho area and Williamsburg, as well as locations in California and Texas. Prior to founding Pop Up Grocer, Emily ran a communications studio called Sourdough. Emily loves vegetables, facials, nature, and spending time alone, and is currently enjoying setting up her new home in the East Village.
1. Gossamer Magazine’s Vol 4 and Vol 5
2. $50 gift card to Fox Fodder Farm for a special bouquet
3. A microcurrent facial by Amity Murray, NYC
4. A delivery of gluten free bread to you and a friend from Knead Love Bakery (delivered in their cotton tie-dye tote)
5. Curated box of Pop Up Grocer goodies selected by Emily! (based on the winner’s preferences)
We are actively working to provide a website that is accessible to all. By increasing the accessibility and usability of our site, we aim to adhere to available standards and guidelines. In the meantime, please contact us if you have difficulty accessing the Site.
Art Direction by Scott Barry with Melina Sweet