About Moonlynn Moonlynn Tsai is a California-born, Taiwanese-American restaurateur based in NYC.
Moonlynn grew up working at her parents’ Chinese-American restaurants, and now she runs the critically acclaimed restaurant Kopitiam in NYC. Outside of the restaurant, Moonlynn and her romantic partner, Yin Chang, podcaster, actor and writer, founded the supper club Heart of Dinner, with proceeds benefiting nonprofits addressing food insecurity. In spring of 2020, at the start of COVID-19, they launched the #LovingChinatown initiative in NYC to provide meals and comfort within elderly Asian-American immigrant communities, and have provided over 35,000 meals to date. Moonlynn has been featured in publications such as The New York Times, Oprah Magazine, Vogue, and The Wall Street Journal.
1. Té Company Formosa tea set
2. Stick With Me Sweets - 10 mixed caramels
3. Coffee Project NY - 8oz coffee from women producers in Mexico
4. Light and Ladder Hi-Ball Porcelain Vessel
5. Fly By Jing Erjingtiao Chillies
6. Conscious Cooking x NKP Create Avocado Tea Towel
7. Material Kitchen’s The Good Shears
8. (2) Hand-drawn moleskin gridded notebooks by Moonlynn
9. 20 minute virtual coffee or tea chat with Moonlynn
We are actively working to provide a website that is accessible to all. By increasing the accessibility and usability of our site, we aim to adhere to available standards and guidelines. In the meantime, please contact us if you have difficulty accessing the Site.
Art Direction by Scott Barry with Melina Sweet