About Camille Camille Becerra is a chef, food stylist and recipe developer in New York City. With close to 15 years of restaurant experience, Camille’s vibrant, fresh menus have evolved to showcase her commitment to healthful, seasonal and local ingredients, creative, bold approach to plating, and her affection for approachable yet refined New American cuisine. With her training in macrobiotic cuisine and natural, vegetable-focused cooking, Camille was the chef behind such beloved and award-winning NYC restaurants as Paloma, Navy, Cafe Henrie, and DeMaria. Currently Becerra continues working as a food stylist, food contributor at Domino Magazine and partners with brands that fit her travel and food aesthetic, all while working on her first published cookbook.
1. Natoora x Camille - a box of Camille’s favorites delivered to your door
2. Bottle of Ghia tonic
3. Public Records Recycled Work Jacket
4. Bottle of Jus Jus - a low-alochol, sparkling verjus from Martha Stoumen and Julia Sherman (@saladforpresident)
5. Scarr’s Pizza freshly milled flour
6. Smallhold Mushroom Grow kit
7. Lo-Fi Aperitif Trio of amaro, sweet vermouth and dry vermouth
8. Oishii Omakase Berry 8-pack (NYC delivery only)
9. Huertas x Table22 12-month subscription to the “Conserva Club” (2 curated tins of seafood conserve, 2 accompaniments, an exclusive monthly dispatch with an amazing at-home recipe from Jonah’s archive)
10. (1) Beau Rush ceramic mug
We are actively working to provide a website that is accessible to all. By increasing the accessibility and usability of our site, we aim to adhere to available standards and guidelines. In the meantime, please contact us if you have difficulty accessing the Site.
Art Direction by Scott Barry with Melina Sweet