About Emily Emily Eisen is a creative director with experience in print, digital and branded content. Before her current role at the Wall Street Journal, she held a full time position as Visuals Editor at Bon Appétit Magazine and Healthy-ish (a digital vertical by BA) where she produced, art directed and conceptualized content for the brand. Previous to her tenure at BA she worked with Art + Commerce, Lady Gaga, Nicola Formichetti and J.Crew.
1. Anna Fusco’s Euadeonia & friend print
2. Plant Paper eco toilet paper subscription
3. Customized desserts by Natasha Pickowicz based on the winner’s preferences and favorites
4. (2) bags of Canyon Coffee - Beachwood and Tolima beans
5. (1) bottle of Everyday Oil
6. Gift card to Everybody World for Ariel’s Everyday shorts
7. Brother Vellies “Something Nice” two month subscription
8. Bodyha incense, in Ground scent and holder
9. (12) bottles of natural wine from Zev Rovine Selections
10. Rustic Cafe tote bag
11. (2) RAS x In Good Taste one-of-a-kind mixtapes
We are actively working to provide a website that is accessible to all. By increasing the accessibility and usability of our site, we aim to adhere to available standards and guidelines. In the meantime, please contact us if you have difficulty accessing the Site.
Art Direction by Scott Barry with Melina Sweet