Judy Kim is a New York based food stylist, recipe developer, culinary producer and creative consultant. The early years shaped her current career. A lifelong passion for flowers came after working in floral shops during high school and college. Upon graduation she took a brief menswear design assistant position at Ralph Lauren and would return years later to lead a team in womenswear overseeing a technical design team, pattern and sample room. Thankfully that stint at Polo made room for 6 years at Calvin Klein working in merchandising. Soon came opportunities as a colorist at Elie Tahari and a pivotal international role at Burberry where she eventually focused on product development. Years of travel, working hand in hand with fabric and trim suppliers, manufacturers, pattern makers and sample hands, became the perfect menagerie of expertise to execute each designer’s detailed vision for the luxury market. These new skills brought her back to Ralph Lauren and other contemporary brands like Rebecca Taylor. In addition to her commercial clients, her work has appeared in NYT, Vogue, Food & Wine, Bon Appétit, O The Oprah Magazine, Real Simple, In Style, New York Magazine, Cosmopolitan, Women’s Health etc. Judy was a guest on the PBS series Martha Bakes with Martha Stewart, Season 10, Fanciful Tarts episode. She currently contributes recipes to New York Times, The James Beard Foundation and Delish where she was previously a recipe columnist, Insanely Easy Weeknight Dinners.
1. Weekend Stay at The Woodhouse Lodge in the Catskills
2. Rebekah Peppler’s Apéritif: Cocktail Hour the French Way with a coupe glass from Judy’s collection
3. Cho Mama Kitchen gift card for their cabbage kimchi
4. Roman and Williams Guild Daiki Takashima Large Oval Plate in Black
5. Jin Soon red nail polish in “Ardor”
6. Le Labo hinoki & sea buckthorn hand soap
7. Mertial Kitchen’s 6’’ Chef’s Knife & Reboard cutting board
8. (2) Jono Pandolfi pasta bows
9. Mindy Cardozo x Judy Kim collab wreath arrangement
10. Wu’s Wonton King sketch by Kaper Sketches
11. Virtual cake decorating class with Judy for you and two of your friends
We are actively working to provide a website that is accessible to all. By increasing the accessibility and usability of our site, we aim to adhere to available standards and guidelines. In the meantime, please contact us if you have difficulty accessing the Site.
Art Direction by Scott Barry with Melina Sweet