Vallery Lomas is an attorney turned baker. She transitioned from hobby baker and blogger to a full-time foodie after winning Season 3 of ABC's Great American Baking Show. Her debut cookbook of 100 recipes will be published September 2021 by Clarkson Potter, imprint of Penguin Random House. She is a regular contributor to Food Network Kitchen and has appeared on CNN, Fox, ABC, & NBC. Her writing and recipes have appeared in the New York Times, Food & Wine, Food 52, the cover of Better Homes & Gardens, People Magazine, and Taste.
1. Kin Euphorics non-alcoholic spirit collection: High Rhode, Dream Light, 20 pack of Kin Spritz.
2. (2) Shaquanda’s hot pepper sasuce
3. DONA Sampler Set with chai, turmeric, and dirty chai minis
4. Burlap and Barrel’s Fundamental Collection: Silk Chili, Wild Mountain Cumin, Smoked Pimenton Paprika, Flowering Hyssop Thyme, Royal Cinammon, Purple Stripe Garlic
5. (1) Bottle of Black Girl Magic sparkling wine from McBride Sisters Collection
6. A virtual conversation with Vallery for the winner or a friend in their life looking to follow their heart and make a career change
We are actively working to provide a website that is accessible to all. By increasing the accessibility and usability of our site, we aim to adhere to available standards and guidelines. In the meantime, please contact us if you have difficulty accessing the Site.
Art Direction by Scott Barry with Melina Sweet